Assalamualaikum and hi everyone!!
How was your Raya? Mesti awesome habes kan! I wanted to blog about the Merdeka celebration that I had today at school but something else had occupied my thoughts and well, head. It's something..big. At least, I thought so. And every time I think about it, I wanted to go to the toilet. Seriously! My hands and feets are cold. Probably colder than Edward's hands (macam penah jumpa Edward je =.=). Tulis ni pun tunggang langgang spelling nye! Haih. Hopefully I wont make a fool of myself tomorrow. Anyway, wish me luck darlings. Might need extra luck here :)
Will write soon. Thanx for reading!
something big? what is it? excitednye nak tau sayanggggg!
ReplyDeletehehehe..will tell u soon syg! :D
ReplyDeletedoakan me!!
minum kopi panas laaa..
ReplyDeleteheheheh
hahaha..kopi panas?
Deletebleh jugokkkk :D
I wonder what it might be. Huhu.
ReplyDeleteGood luck Indah.
hehe..well, u've been thru with it lah fie.
Deletei'm the one yg baru nk merasaaaaaa :)
Apa yg big tu kak?? Btw goodluck! :)
ReplyDeletehehe..something yg wat akak epi! aww..thnx hana =]
Deleteapa yang awk sedang lalui sebenarnya tu??
ReplyDeleteia ada satu pejumpaan yg special! hehe
Deletenah! a ball of lucks just for u! :D
ReplyDeleteaww.thanx dear! hepi!
DeleteAll da best! & Gudlak! :)
ReplyDeletethanx fara! really appreciate it :)
Delete